Skip to main content

Mam Of Crazy Twins "10 for 10"

My wife doesn't blog. But she does help to share mine and she is quite active on Twitter. If you don't already follow her you should...you'll find her handle in my blurb on Twitter.

She was recently nominated to do the "10 for 10" so she asked if she could hijack my blog to do this and, as I am an awesome husband, I said yes. So here it is...

(Oh - by the way - did you honestly think I wasn't going to have some fun with this?)

The Rules:

There always has to be some rules.

1 – Thank the person who tagged you and link back to their post

2 – Copy and paste the rules into your post

3 – List 5 famous people who are in your exemption list and explain why (an exemption list is a list of famous people you could do naughty things with and be exempt from punishment by your significant other). For anyone who is currently not in possession of a significant other, please just list 5 famous people you would love to shag meet

4 – List 5 people you would invite to a dinner party and explain why. These must consist of 2 famous people who are alive, 2 famous people who are deceased and one famous fictional character

5 – Nominate 10  bloggers  to play along

Kate was nominated by my fellow Dadsquadder Adam over at www.askyerfather.com

Kate's Exemption List

1. Jensen Ackles - I have been a little bit in love with Dean Winchester since Supernatural started. My friend and I would get together to watch the latest episode over takeaway and drool over Sam and Dean. I was lucky enough to meet Jensen in the flesh in Coventry (oh the glamour!) at the first Asylum Convention in 2007. We exchanged witty, flirtatious banter, I made him laugh, there was eye contact, he signed my programme and I offered him my autograph / phone number...then my 30 seconds was up. He's since had twins with his wife so I feel we are now even more connected. (Kate is obsessed with Jensen Ackles. She has DVDs of films starring him that nobody has heard of. I sometimes think she only married me because I am the spitting image of him)

2. Chris Pratt - He's just like Graeme - hilarious, gorgeous and likes his food. Perfect man! (He is totally my idol)

3. Tom Cruise - (Kate did explain her reasons why but I am not even justifying it for her - weird!)

4. Ryan Reynolds - Funny and Sexy! Just my type! (Again - just like me)

5. Jared Padalecki - Sam of Sam and Dean. An even taller Winchester. Gorgeous, sensitive and if it doesn't work out he knows Jensen! (I feel like this is a cop out choice. I would have liked Kate to have put someone weird in here that is less attractive than me (although that is hard) like that bloke with long hair off Changing Rooms)

Kate's Dinner List

1 - Chris Pratt - see above (If he brings Anna Faris with him then we are on - Kate and I are like the UK version of Chris and Anna so we would get on famously)

2 - JK Rowling - She's awesome and I'd love the chance to talk all things Potter with her

3 - Dean Winchester  - (FFS - Really??? If I am there why do you need two of me?)

4 - Victoria Wood - She was such a funny lady and taken too soon

5 - Rik Mayall - Another hilarious man gone too soon

I think I have got the makings of an awesome evening there...(I think I agree)

So there we go - my Wife's first blog post. I think I may let her on here more if she gets good stats! Watch this space....

Until next time

The Twiglet's Dad (And Mam)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"What Did You Think Of.....Captain Underpants?"

For our latest review we took the twins to see "Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie". I say "we"...I let Kate take them with their Aunty Spot while I sat in Costa and read my book with a latte. Here is their review:   Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie       WARNING: COULD CONTAIN SPOILERS     Describe "Captain Underpants" in a nut shell:   Ruby:  It is about a man who is a teacher and a boy who finds a ring and turns him in to Captain Underpants.    Poppy:   Two little boys who love making comics and there was a nasty teacher and they turned him into Captain Underpants.    Kate/Spot:  Comic books come to life.      What was your favourite bit of "Captain Underpants?"   Ruby:  Every time the boy said "Freeze" and talked to the camera (broke the 4th wall).     Poppy: When he was changing to Captain Underpants and the...

Me And My Dad: Video Games

Me And My Dad:   1: Video Games   Growing up my Dad and I had a great relationship. I don't have any vivid memories of him shouting at me or us fighting over trivial things (although I am sure they did happen). Looking back over my memories of growing up with my Dad I can totally see where my love for movies, video games, horror, reading, quizzing and cooking came from. For my next few posts I am going to delve in to each of these a little further...starting with Video Games!   I am now 36...my Dad is 64. Two days ago he sent me a WhatsApp message with a link to a video on YouTube for a recent video game called "Thimbleweed Park". He wrote:   "Have you seen this? It is done by some of the guys who did Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion. It look's great"   Reading that made so many good memories float back from the late 80s/early 90s when my Dad and I were obsessed with Point and Click Adventure Games on the PC. I was really lucky to have a...

My Top 5 Nintendo Games I Can't Wait To Play With The Twins

I am a big fan of video games. I always have been from a very young age as my Dad was a fan and we used to play them together. I have very fond memories of playing video games with my Dad (I will save details on that for another post) and I hope that the twins and I will be the same when they hit the right age. I am a bit of a Nintendo fanboy and I still have all of my Nintendo consoles from when I was younger, and a stash of games, that I can't wait to crack open with the girls one day. These are the top 5 Video Games that I can't wait to play with the twins...they are all Nintendo ones. 1: Super Mario World, SNES, 1990 This is easily one of my all time favourite games. At the time it was revolutionary due to the way it played. You could work your way through each level and each world in a very linear fashion by finding 35 "exits" or you could try and get 100% completion by finding all 96 "exits". I can proudly say that I have done this on more than o...