Skip to main content

"Say Cheeeeeese"....The Twiglet's Take Photos

Christmas 2015 the twins received V-Tech cameras off their grandparents. They love them and whenever we go anywhere they like to take them with them and take photographs. It would also appear they quite like taking photos of each other, doing selfies and using the built in software to manipulate photographs.

I uploaded their photos to my laptop and I randomly picked 5 from each and the twins are now going to explain them and why they took them.

Ruby

This is a photo of my sister Poppy and my cousin Ellie dressed as Olaf. I like it because Ellie wasn't looking at the camera.


This is a photo of Poppy holding my T-Rex in the dark in the doll's house. I wanted to show how the eyes light up in the dark.


This is a photo of me and my Daddy being silly. We have Beat Baby which is the school teddy bear in reception that I took home for the weekend.


This is a photo of Captain America and I made him fat with that super thing on my camera that makes things fat.


This is a photo of when we found the sandwich on the Teddy Bear's Picnic trail when we were on holiday.



Poppy

This is a photo of Ruby pulling a silly face. She always pulls silly faces.


This is a photo of me dressed up as Rapunzel. I had a really long plait in with Rapunzel's plait at the bottom so it touched the floor.


This is a photo of my Daddy. I think he took this one himself. His hair is on fleek.


This is a photo of me and my Mammy doing a silly face for a selfie.


This is a photo of my red nose from Red Nose Day. It is a chef and I like putting it on my face. I don't know where it is now though.



And there we go...photos taken by the Twiglets. They have been very amused looking at them. I particularly like how Poppy said my hair was "on fleek" in that picture......because it totally was!

Until next time...

The Twiglet's Dad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me And My Dad: Video Games

Me And My Dad:   1: Video Games   Growing up my Dad and I had a great relationship. I don't have any vivid memories of him shouting at me or us fighting over trivial things (although I am sure they did happen). Looking back over my memories of growing up with my Dad I can totally see where my love for movies, video games, horror, reading, quizzing and cooking came from. For my next few posts I am going to delve in to each of these a little further...starting with Video Games!   I am now 36...my Dad is 64. Two days ago he sent me a WhatsApp message with a link to a video on YouTube for a recent video game called "Thimbleweed Park". He wrote:   "Have you seen this? It is done by some of the guys who did Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion. It look's great"   Reading that made so many good memories float back from the late 80s/early 90s when my Dad and I were obsessed with Point and Click Adventure Games on the PC. I was really lucky to have a...

My Top 5 Nintendo Games I Can't Wait To Play With The Twins

I am a big fan of video games. I always have been from a very young age as my Dad was a fan and we used to play them together. I have very fond memories of playing video games with my Dad (I will save details on that for another post) and I hope that the twins and I will be the same when they hit the right age. I am a bit of a Nintendo fanboy and I still have all of my Nintendo consoles from when I was younger, and a stash of games, that I can't wait to crack open with the girls one day. These are the top 5 Video Games that I can't wait to play with the twins...they are all Nintendo ones. 1: Super Mario World, SNES, 1990 This is easily one of my all time favourite games. At the time it was revolutionary due to the way it played. You could work your way through each level and each world in a very linear fashion by finding 35 "exits" or you could try and get 100% completion by finding all 96 "exits". I can proudly say that I have done this on more than o...

Christmas Bargain Hunting: Tips From A Dad

CHRISTMAS BARGAIN HUNTING: TIPS FROM A DAD       Christmas is just around the corner and will be here before you know it. My wife and I, like a lot of families, find Christmas to be a ridiculously expensive time of year. However, does Christmas need to be as expensive as it can be? I genuinely believe that you can have a great Christmas without spending thousands and thousands of pounds. In this post I am going to share with you my Christmas Bargain Hunting tips which I believe will help to make Christmas a little easier on your wallet. Here goes...   1) Start Early: This one is an obvious one but a one that not many people do. I always start getting presents in for the twins around August. The reason for this is that many shops are starting to get prepared for Christmas so they are clearing room on their shelves. This is a great time to pick up some bargains from some of the bigger supermarket chains and retail outlets. Here are some...