Skip to main content

"What Does Mammy Do For A Job?"...The Twins vs Mammy

Following my posts where I quizzed the twins on each other I decided to delve a bit further.

It is a Sunday morning, I have been the nice parent today and let Kate have a lie in whilst I got up with the kids. We've had breakfast, played with some toys and now we are sitting on the couch watching "Thundercats". I decided I would quiz the twins to see what they know about Kate and then I asked Kate the same questions. Here are my findings:



Q1. How old is Mammy?

R&P: 36
K: 36

Q2. What is Mammy's favourite thing to do?

R&P: Kiss Daddy (I am a good snog like)
K: Spending time with family and going to sleep

Q3. What does Mammy not like to do?

R&P: Let us play with playdoh
K: Cleaning

Q4. What is Mammy's favourite thing to eat?

R&P: Pizza
K: Pizza

Q5. What is Mammy's favourite TV show?

R&P: "Eastenders"
K: "Eastenders"

Q6. What Film does Mammy love to watch with you? 

R&P: "The Good Dinosaur" or "The Gruffalo"
K: "Trolls"

Q7. What does Mammy do for a job?

R&P: Works on a computer writing what the boss says
K: I am a PAYE Technician and Analyst - so yeah, what they said

Q8. What is Mammy scared of?

R&P: Rollercoasters
K: People with big head costumes

Q9. If Mammy could go anywhere in the world where would she go?

R&P: The North Pole or Africa
K: A lovely beach somewhere

Q10. If Mammy could be a character in the following shows who would she be?

R&P:                            

Thundercats: Cheetara   
Paw Patrol: Chickaletta
PJ Masks: Luna Girl
The Lion Guard: Kion
Sofia The First: Clover

Kate:                            

Thundercats: Wiley Kit   
Paw Patrol: Chickaletta
PJ Masks: Luna Girl
The Lion Guard: Bunga
Sofia The First: Clover





They got half of them right which I am quite impressed with - especially that they sort of know what she does for a job and her age. I find it a bit odd that they all chose Chickaletta from "Paw Patrol" but, hey, whatever floats your boat!

And I will sign off there

Until next time...

The Twiglet's Dad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me And My Dad: Video Games

Me And My Dad:   1: Video Games   Growing up my Dad and I had a great relationship. I don't have any vivid memories of him shouting at me or us fighting over trivial things (although I am sure they did happen). Looking back over my memories of growing up with my Dad I can totally see where my love for movies, video games, horror, reading, quizzing and cooking came from. For my next few posts I am going to delve in to each of these a little further...starting with Video Games!   I am now 36...my Dad is 64. Two days ago he sent me a WhatsApp message with a link to a video on YouTube for a recent video game called "Thimbleweed Park". He wrote:   "Have you seen this? It is done by some of the guys who did Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion. It look's great"   Reading that made so many good memories float back from the late 80s/early 90s when my Dad and I were obsessed with Point and Click Adventure Games on the PC. I was really lucky to have a...

My Top 5 Nintendo Games I Can't Wait To Play With The Twins

I am a big fan of video games. I always have been from a very young age as my Dad was a fan and we used to play them together. I have very fond memories of playing video games with my Dad (I will save details on that for another post) and I hope that the twins and I will be the same when they hit the right age. I am a bit of a Nintendo fanboy and I still have all of my Nintendo consoles from when I was younger, and a stash of games, that I can't wait to crack open with the girls one day. These are the top 5 Video Games that I can't wait to play with the twins...they are all Nintendo ones. 1: Super Mario World, SNES, 1990 This is easily one of my all time favourite games. At the time it was revolutionary due to the way it played. You could work your way through each level and each world in a very linear fashion by finding 35 "exits" or you could try and get 100% completion by finding all 96 "exits". I can proudly say that I have done this on more than o...

Christmas Bargain Hunting: Tips From A Dad

CHRISTMAS BARGAIN HUNTING: TIPS FROM A DAD       Christmas is just around the corner and will be here before you know it. My wife and I, like a lot of families, find Christmas to be a ridiculously expensive time of year. However, does Christmas need to be as expensive as it can be? I genuinely believe that you can have a great Christmas without spending thousands and thousands of pounds. In this post I am going to share with you my Christmas Bargain Hunting tips which I believe will help to make Christmas a little easier on your wallet. Here goes...   1) Start Early: This one is an obvious one but a one that not many people do. I always start getting presents in for the twins around August. The reason for this is that many shops are starting to get prepared for Christmas so they are clearing room on their shelves. This is a great time to pick up some bargains from some of the bigger supermarket chains and retail outlets. Here are some...